The breasts are predominately a fatty tissue located directly over top of the pectoral muscles. One of the best ways to lift your breasts is to strengthen the muscles underneath your breasts as they help to support them.
When these muscles are weak, they allow the breast tissue to sag. But if you develop these muscles, your breasts will get a nice lift.
One of your most noticeable and unique features, your breasts are often overlooked when it comes to natural enhancement. Sure, plenty of women learn tricks like choosing the perfect braor complimentary clothing styles to make their breasts look better. Few women, however, actually know that you can lift your boobs with a simple chest workout!
That’s right, there are breast firming exercises that tone, shape, and lift them for an enhanced appearance and general strengthening. These exercises will help your posture as well, improving your overall appearances. You can combine these breasts firming exercises with back exercises to help reduce the pains associated with breasts, too.
Knowing all of these benefits, get started on your chest workout:
1. Decline Bench Press
Often an overlooked piece of equipment at the gym, the decline bench is specifically designed to enhance and tone lower chest muscles. Boosting these muscles builds and strengthens the tissue under your breasts, lifting while firming them. To do this exercise:
- Secure your legs and slowly lie back on the decline press.
- Ask your spotter to hand a barbell or dumbbells.
- Perform 10 presses at a time, three sets in total.
- Be sure that as you raise and lower the weights they are aligned with your lower chest.
2. Incline Weighted Flys
Combining the benefits of bench pressing and dumbbell flys, this exercise is easy to learn but super effective. The exercise targets upper chest muscles, enhancing the appearance of, and toning the tops and sides of, your breasts.
- Lay face up on an incline bench with your body secured.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold the dumbbells over your chest with your elbows out.
- Keeping your elbows in place, extend both your hands and the dumbbells out to each side.
- Slowly return the dumbbells to their place over your breasts.
- Raise the dumbbells over your chest, performing a free press.
- Return the dumbbells to your chest and perform the flys again, and then them press again.
- Repeat this cycle 10 times slowly and steadily for maximum chest toning and firming.
3. Weighted Elbow Squeezes
Performed either sitting or standing, this exercise targets the muscles that hold your breasts in place and is considered an effective breast firming exercise.
You can perform this exercise multiple times throughout the day because it is so low-impact and simple.
- Sitting or standing up straight, take a dumbbell or another weighted object in each hand.
- While holding the weights, put your elbows together in front of your breasts, holding your hands and weights directly above your elbows.
- Without changing the “L” shape of your arms, draw your arms back as far as you can until you are forming the shape of a football goal post.
- Slowly bring your arms back in front, with your elbows touching in front of your breasts again.
- Perform 10 repetitions at least.
4. Pushup T-Planks
A combination of a t-plank and a pushup, this chest workout is extra thorough. The exercise will work your chest, back, arms, and abs. It’s fun, but you’ll feel the burn so be sure to spread sets of this exercise out throughout the day or your workout routine.
- Place your feet on a stable piece of furniture that is about knee height, like your couch or a wooden chest.
- Assume a pushup position with your feet raised.
- Extend one arm out straight in front of you so that your body is shaped like a “T”.
- Hold the position for 20 seconds and then perform a pushup.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times per arm.
- To enhance the effects, hold a dumbbell in the extended hand during the exercise.
5. Secretary Lifts
Another standing or sitting exercise, this chest workout relies on stretching your muscles and holding positions while also holding weights. You can use dumbbells, water bottles, or any other type of homemade weight as needed. Expect to feel the burn in your chest, arms, and upper back as you tone and lift your breasts.
- Sit or stand with your upper body as straight as you can.
- Take a dumbbell or another appropriate weight in each hand.
- With your elbows at your sides, bend your forearms with weights in hand, in a position as if you are typing.
- Keeping your arms in this position, extend your elbows out to each side until they reach shoulder height.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds before returning to the typing position.
- Repeat 15 times at least, moving slowly for optimum strengthening.